Sunday 10 May 2015

The Elusive Inclusions List

To keep our visits to display homes to a minimum I undertook a good deal of research on the various builder’s websites first. I’d have to say that the standard of the average builder’s website is very good IMHO. There was one exception however. After looking at the plan of a particular house on this site I went in search of the list of standard inclusions. I found a graphic which stated “Click Here To View Inclusions Book”. I did so and was presented with the following Pop-Up inviting me to enter my details. Reluctantly, I did so, expecting to be either sent a list of inclusions by email or forwarded to a page which either presented me with the list of inclusions. Neither of these happened. However, the following day I received a telephone call from a hapless salesman who it turned out, was unable to provide me with a copy of the inclusions list I originally sought.




What is one to conclude from this ? Either the site wasn’t working properly and I should have received a copy of the inclusions or they deliberately set out to mislead in order to obtain my details. If found that I was not particularly inclined to proceed any further with this particular builder.


No comments:

Post a Comment