Monday 12 October 2015

Building Permit Application

Orbit Homes applied for the building permit for our house last Thursday. I am most grateful to them for submitting the application before I supplied them with all the “essential information” required under the contract. It has taken longer than I had anticipated for the bank to process my original request for a build loan as an advance on the land loan. Under the contract the signed documentation for the build loan is one of the items of essential information required prior to the building permit application. 



However, today I received advice that the land loan advance has been approved and I will be receiving the documentation to sign in the next couple of days.

I understand that the usual timeframe for building permit approval is 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment