Sunday 5 June 2016

In A Holding Pattern

Our trusty Balwyn 196 appears to be stuck in a holding pattern waiting to land. The Expected Time of Arrival is still uncertain. 

By peering through the front window into the main bedroom at the front I was able to confirm that the carpet has been laid. However I also noted that the en suite basin was lying on the floor of the main bedroom. I'm fairly certain that this position is not consistent with the plumbing or the plans. A further visit from the plumber will be required. As I understand the regulations, it is not possible to obtain an occupany certificate until all the plumbing is complete, including the fitting of the basins. Other items still outstanding are barrier doors and the infills above the doors.


Streetscape - A couple of weeks ago

Streetscape Today - Neighbours appear to be
Entertaining (I hope)


We appear to have gained some Waffle Pods.
I wonder how much I would get for them on ebay.

Infills above Doors still needed.


A new Slab - 2 Doors Down.

Barrier Doors Still Needed.

Drainage - Not so Good





No comments:

Post a Comment